Thursday, November 1, 2007

And here are the pictures of two of my kids

Isabelle was an angel/ Cinderella.


Ethan started off as a dragon.



But Fred decided that he looked too uncomfortable in the outfit, so he then became Superman.

Trevor was a dinosaur. Oliver was a ladybug (which Fred was not thrilled about, so I put a tie on him, too!) I did not get good pictures of the younger two in costume. I was holding Oliver most of the time, and then he got fussy and I took his outfit off. Trevor was just being a rascal, as usual, and I couldn't get him to stand still and look at me!!

7 comments:

Galen & Lori Johnson said...

Did you go to the church last night? If you did, I missed you!! Caroline actually had a good time and didn't fuss until we were leaving. I was very impressed! That's the most action she's probably ever seen! She went as a Colts cheerleader. We already had the outfit, why not!! You're kids looked cute in the pics. If I can make it on Sat., I'd like to come to Craft day if it's still on. I need someone to help me learn to sew!! Talk to you later.
Love, Lori

Arato Girl said...

Awww, so cute! Izziebee looks so adorable and pretty, and I like both of Ethan's costumes, ha ha. Did the velco angel wings work, btw?

Jerri Dalrymple said...

They are ADORABLE! I'd love to see Oliver as a ladybug, though! LOL I'm glad you found Izzie's dress! :0)

Wendy said...

No, I'm sorry. I did not make it to the church. Or to our fall festuval tonight. We're fighting colds right now. Oliver is congested and not sleeping or eating well. We were just too tired.

And, Amy, yep we did use the wings. I just used safety pins, though.

Suzanne said...

I love your site, there is always so much fun stuff and new stuff to look at!

Wendy said...

Brook, I'm glad you got your profile listed now. I love the new pics. Left you some comments.

Lori, you should've come! We had some sewers there! (Sewers? Hmmm. thats not right! Seamstresses...yeah...)

Anonymous said...

too good!