Monday, April 6, 2009

Baby Birthday and Safari Celebration

My Little Lad turned 2 on Saturday. How is that even possible?? I'm telling you, this baby was just born!! Look at him, all snuggled up the first time he met Mimi and Papaw. Then look at those pictures on the right, of his last visit with Mimi and Papaw. Talk about a big change!

To celebrate, we took the kids on a surprise safari outing.
I love Dash's profile!!
Then back home for a mini-cupcake family party! It was a fun day!
Now, must get back to rearranging and painting my new study, with help from the kids. Yep, when Little Lad turned 2 we booted him out of the nursery. He'll b sharing a room now, so Fred and I can have a quiet room of our own. The bedroom just isn't ideal for the computer and crafting area!

Happy Birthday again, my darling baby boy. Isn't he just the most precious little person ever? And he looooves to snuggle me. Oh, be still my heart.

8 comments:

Adelia said...

Happy Birthday Little Lad! He stills my heart too upon occasion!!

Fashion Diva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann-Marie said...

Awwww...so sweet! Thanks for all the wonderful photos. He's an angel...or at least looks like one! :-) Snuggle Bunny!

Jerri Dalrymple said...

My, my, my! 2 years. Geesh. He must be the loveliest little boy I know. Really. He's just SO stinkin' cute!!! Happy B-Day Little Lad!!!



P.S.
My daughter is "Fashion Diva...." and apparently I was logged in as her on google the first time I left a comment. :0)

Just what are those Woods up to? said...

Happy B-day, O! He is so precious! And it looks like you guys had a great time! I love that profile-pic of Dash, too. Captures something of his "aura", ha ha! So cute!!

Christine said...

What a sweetie!! And what a fun family day! I'm looking forward to pictures of the "new" room! No pressure to do anything extraordinary--I just like seeing you're style! :)

Arato Girl said...

Happy Birthday, Little Lad! Cupcakes and cute animals sound like an ideal way to celebrate :)

LJ said...

Happy (belated) birthday! Just curious...would you be willing to share your son's height and weight with me? We're trying to figure out what size clothes to take to China. :=)
Thanks!