Monday, April 13, 2009

Game Night

Game Night on Saturday Rocked! We played Rock Band (my first time), Apples to Apples, and Lips, a karaoke game (hilarious!) I had no idea Fred would do such a great job singing an Alicia Keys song! HAA
Julie scored 100% "flawless" singing the Beastie Boys in Rock Band. Oh, yeah. You GO, girl. And I got 97% accuracy when I played guitar. Not bad for my first time. We laughed until we cried! I love my family.
Adam was our cheerleader.

Amy has just four more weeks!!

Goofball guys!
More pictures of Game Night on Julie's blog.
Easter pics coming soon!

7 comments:

Loveandadoor said...

You and your sisters look so much alike!! I love that. I don't have sisters... (but I am blessed with daughters.) =)
Glad you had such a great time. It is good to laugh that hard.

Darcy @ m3b said...

You all sure do look alike.

I love Apples to Apples. Can't say I've ever rocked out on a guitar. My boys would giggle madly!

Hope you and yours had a great Easter!

-D

Trish said...

I love Fred's face as he so seriously feels Vu's tummy! So glad you all are able to get together and enjoy just being...

Shan said...

What a fun time!! I love all of the sibling action too. And even the husbands seem to enjoy each other! I couldn't help but wonder where you stashed the kiddos for these photos but maybe there were babysitters involved at some point. :)

You sis looks great pregnant! I think I met her right before she found out. How exciting for the kids to have another cousin in the mix. Best wishes to her!

Wendy said...

Yes, yes, we do all look alike. We hear it all the time. I take that as a huge compliment. :-)

Shan, Julie's kids were spending the night with Adam's parents. My kids were at my home, snuggly in bed, being looked after by my folks. These pictures were taken LATE at Amy's house. :-)

Ann-Marie said...

That photo with the guys had me rolling on the floor laughing! Let us know as soon as your sister has the baby. It is SO exciting!

P.S. - Wish we could have a game night with you guys!!!

Wendy said...

Ann-Marie, aren't our guys great? Oh, they are all so much fun! Did you see the videos on Facebook?? Oh, man. You had to be there. Wish you could be.