Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Enjoy a good book-- start 'em young.

I've traveled the world twice over,
Met the famous; saints and sinners,
Poets and artists, kings and queens,
Old stars and hopeful beginners,
I've been where no-one's been before,
Learned secrets from writers and cooks
All with one library ticket
To the wonderful world of books.
~ Unknown ~

When I get a little money, I buy books;
and if any is left, I buy food and clothes.
~ Desiderius Erasmus 1466-1536 ~
When I discovered libraries, it was like having Christmas every day.
~ Jean Fritz ~
The man who doesn't read good books
has no advantage over the man who can't read them.
~ Mark Twain ~ Beware of the man of one book.
~ Anonymous ~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree!

Ms Debbie said...

Love it! Springdale Library?

Wendy said...

Yep, Springdale. It's so worth the expense and drive... I also enjoy the Fayetteville library when we're over that way. And I do believe Isabelle could live in a library! :-D

Papaw said...

Es bueno que este ninito puede leer en espanol!

Shan said...

He was just as cute in person. ;) Love that library!!

sara said...

I love the library pics! :)