Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tweaking

I'm attempting to streamline things, and get the gadgets working more smoothly. If you're in a reader, then you're missing the sidebar change. Hop on over and follow. Networked blogs should run with less effort on my part, publishing to the fan page automatically. I was having trouble getting the syndication setting to work properly before. (If all you heard was blah, blah, blah-- fear not-- just "follow" and I'll take care of the rest.)

To clarify-- I'm talking about the Facebook gadgets. You don't need to undo anything you've already done; just click on the networked blogs follow, if you want to. :-)

Thank you, friends, for being such a huge support to me. Homeschooling, decor, and crafts are passions for me. I appreciate the inspiration that so many of you have given me, and I hope this blog might do a little inspiring in return. ((hugs))

3 comments:

Shirley said...

I got an error message when I tried to follow using the NetworkedBlogs - here it is:
---------------------
Blog does not exist.

If you have changed the name of your blog after installing the widget, then please re-install the widget to get the updated link.
---------------------

Wendy said...

Thanks for calling that to my attention. I believe it's fixed now!

Tara said...

cool blog Wendy! Thanks for stopping in and visiting mine. Going to follow along.
hugs,
tara