Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Color Whimsy

I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other
way--things I had no words for.
Georgia O'Keeffe




Color has taken possession of me; no longer do I have to chase after it. I know
that it has hold of me forever... Color and I are one. I am a painter.

Paul Klee


(*ahem* Here are a few of my words, on Wordless Wednesday. Yes, I'm a notorious rule-breaker.

**Take note: when you run out of the good paper, keep painting anyway, even if it tears up your pages a bit!

My next painting journal hasn't made it here yet...I ordered this one again, as I was so happy with it last time! Naturally, though, it went down in price right after I placed my order! It holds up wonderfully with heavy ink & watercolors-- never bleeds through. It is also spiral-bound, which is nice. What do you use?)



No comments: