Thursday, August 11, 2011

For the Love of Coffee



I'm never out of inspiration, with a cup of great coffee around...









"This year Consumer Reports brewed over 1,000 cups of coffee to deem two new champs among Colombian varieties: Gloria Jean's Colombian Supremo Medium Roast and Newman's Own Organics Colombian Especial Medium Roast."

















Have you tried these? What do you think? I'm a coffee lover, for sure, but I rely on my amazing friends to point me in the right direction. Money IS an issue here, and I can't always buy the amazing stuff. I need help, folks! If I'm grabbing something from Wal-Mart, what should I reach for? Or what about in a coffee shop? I tried a coconut latte the other day that was heavenly. Mmmmm....





3 comments:

Bethany said...

Beautiful... I absolutely love it! I have no suggestions for you for affordable coffee. My brother and sister in law both work for Starbucks and send me free coffee whenever I run low so I'm not spending money. Well, maybe that's a good suggestion for cheap coffee, have a sibling or a close friend work at *$ and then have them share their mark outs with you. The best coffee I've had is Passmar, it's a small coffeehouse in Mexico City, but that is neither convenient or cheap.

Elizabeth said...

We are not coffee experts, but we like Biffs (?) whole bean, breakfast blend. We have tried many of the lower priced coffees and settled on this one as a good choice.

michelle edwards joy said...

I always buy organic coffee. Coffee and tobacco are the most pesticided crops in the world. Since I don't smoke I buy the coffee. Wal-Mart has an organic brand that is good.