Saturday, February 4, 2012

more melted crayon art

Dancing in the Rain


Like my other crayon art here , we just peeled crayons and ran them straight through our mini glue gun. It's so fast and easy!

On Wednesday evening, we had our often-celebrated Sister Night. After doing some shopping together, we dined at The Pressroom.

YUM. The food and wine were so very delicious.



We did a little posing, too. ;)


me and Julie






The three of us were all born within 3 1/2 years. I know that must've been hard for my parents when we were little, but it sure is nice now!


Amy and me



I love my sisters!



2 comments:

Mom of 7 said...

I love your crayon art!! Looks like a great time with your sisters. I am glad to see you close now. I hope my children are that close when they grow up. My oldest had just turned 2 when my 3rd child was born. It was rough for a couple of years, but then they became very close, they grew out of the hard stages together, and I have never regretted having them so close together. They fight like cats and dogs now...I hope they grow up and get over themselves and are close as adults.

Lavidafranco said...

Wenders,
May i call you Wenders?
Any way... I am super delighted to see your crayola art.....Can you teach me? Nay show me? Tell me what to get? I'lll do what ever you tell me to...I want to recreate what you did...
Also super delighted to see your sisters...for a split sec i thought you were J...but then i noticed your bangs and reality set in..you are all similar and beautiful! So glad to have your blog to make me smile!
Shell