Thursday, September 27, 2012

The 12 Hours of Camping

In the first hour of camping,
the forest gave to me...
A falcon in a pine tree

In the second hour of camping, the forest gave to me
2 baby deer
and a falcon in a pine tree

In the third hour of camping, the forest gave to me
3 boys with ivy
2 baby deer
and a falcon in a pine tree

In the fourth hour of camping, the forest gave to me
4 goofy pictures...

In the fifth hour of camping, the forest gave to me
5 dropped hot dogs...

In the sixth hour of camping, the forest gave to me
6 chocolate s'mores...

In the seventh hour of camping, the forest gave to me
7 mushrooms growing...

In the eighth hour of camping, the forest gave to me
8 snakes a'slithering...

In the ninth hour of camping, the forest gave to me
9 turtles bathing...

In the tenth hour of camping, the forest gave to me
10 squirrels a'climbing...

In the eleventh hour of camping, the forest gave to me
11 flashes of lightening...

In the twelfth hour of camping, the forest gave to me
12 tiny ticks
11 flashes of lightening
10 squirrels a'climbing
9 turtles bathing
8 snakes a'slithering
7 mushrooms growing
6 chocolate s'mores
5 dropped hot dogs
4 goofy pictures
3 boys with ivy
2 baby deer
and a falcon in a pine tree!
It was an adventure, to say the least! The boys are finally getting over their poison ivy, from our weekend excursion.

No comments: